How to add AWS S3 external storage
3. Fill in the details for the Amazon S3 Storage. The parameters are:
- Access Key ID: The access key of the AWS credentials.
- Secret access key: The secret key of the AWS credentials.
- Bucket: The name of the bucket containing the images which you want to process with Claid API.
- Storage name: storage identifier which will be used in image URL when creating image processing request.
- Path (optional): The S3 prefix (folder) under which images are stored. This prefix is prepended to the image path before accessing the image in S3 storage. By default the path is
4. Click "Add storage" button. Your storage is now ready to accept requests.
We strongly recommend creating an Amazon IAM account specifically for Claid with a limited set of permissions. You may get advice on IAM permissions for your specific case from your Customer Success Manager. All AWS credentials are stored in a secure encrypted secrets storage.
Last modified 10mo ago